Pages

1 December 2017

Summer and November studies

I haven't uploaded anything since 2015.I haven't done much really. 
I stoped drawing and decided to continue with my tourism education.
the truth is I couldn't keep my self away from drawing for long so I'm back.


 Summer:











All these drawing were done in July and August.
I didn't really had much time so and I was really tired from work and 
other studies I did during the summer.
But I decided to do some drawing from andrew's loomis book "Fun with Pencil"

November :

















 These drawings were done during the month of november on that order.
The paintings are just me playing around with color and learning along the way
as I didn't have any history working with traditional paint or prior education.
Some are sketches are reference from "Charles Bargue Drawing course" book, which is very good.
I'm really proud of them :D

No comments:

Post a Comment